1. Our Collection of Your Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information through the online registration form and career application form on our website.
2. Our Use of Your Personal Information TPO LLC is committed to the online privacy of all its users.
This policy statement is designed to give a clear explanation of TPO's data collection and processing practices.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide information requested by you, or to record or respond to feedback you provide on our website
- To consider your suitability for employment, both for a specific post or role you are applying for or for other positions we think you may be suitable for (this may include sending your Personal Information to our offices and subsidiaries worldwide)
- To contact you regarding your application, for example to inform you of the progress of your application or request further information
- To administer this website and help us improve our services, including statistical analysis
3. Protection of Your Personal Information
- We hold your Personal Information on servers located in the UK
- By providing us with Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the UK
- We take every precaution to safeguard all your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure
- All Personal Information is encrypted. However, the internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your Personal Information
- We will comply with all relevant provisions of the laws of the Sultanate of Oman in respect of the collection, retention and processing of Personal Information
4. Website Statistics
We may share non-personal aggregate statistics (group) data about our website visitors' traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell any information about individual users.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- To consider your application or provide you with the information which you have requested, your Personal Information may be transferred to or shared with our joint venture partners including, but not limited to, any member of the Petrofac group of companies and Takatuf Oman LLC. Your Personal Information may also be transferred to or shared with our group companies and offices, and other professionals or third parties who act for or with us
- We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a joint venture or collaboration, financing, sale, merger, corporate reorganisation, dissolution or similar event
- We may also release Personal Information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We may also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law
- If we or our business merges with, or is acquired by, another business or company (or is considering either of these possibilities) we may share your Personal Information with the prospective owners of the business or company and their advisors. If a merger or acquisition happens, you should receive notice of this
- Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Information to a third party, we require the third party contractually to take adequate precautions to protect that personal data and to comply with the law applicable to that party
If you require access to or to update the Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us on email@example.com.
Subject to the option selected on submission of your Personal Information, should you wish to cease receiving marketing and/or promotional material, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like many websites, this website uses 'Cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer's hard drive). When you go to website pages on the site, the cookie identifies your browser
- The cookies we use do not reveal any Personal Information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the site and also help us understand which parts of the site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the site
- TPO.om uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie to evaluateuse of our website and compile reports on user activity
- Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using TPO.om, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Find out about Google Analytics cookie usage on websites.
9. Managing cookies
You can delete the files that contain cookies - these files are stored as part of your internet browser. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by TPO.om, or indeed any other website, or if you wish to receive notification of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Please be aware that declining or denying cookies may prevent you from being able to use the website to its highest capability.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit Aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile device you will need to refer to your manual.
10. How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions
For all queries please contact:
Bader Al Makhmari - Support Services Specialist
Tel: +968 2452 9034